The Role of the
Gulf Elementary Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
The objectives of the Gulf Elementary PTO are to:
· Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
· Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at Gulf Elementary.
· Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
· Increase student safety and security.
· Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
· Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
The PTO DOES
This PTO is organized exclusively for the charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code.